Saturday, August 30, 2008

More pictures!

Here are some more pictures of Isabella "chubby cheeks" Magee! We're enjoying our long weekend together!
I got all of my milk donation stuff last week! They sent me 2 big coolers to pack up my breast milk I have frozen and send back. They also sent me a brand new Medela Pump In Style Advanced Special Edition pump! The new pump is fantastic!! I love using it. It's so much faster and more efficient than the one I was using! I'm so excited to be able to help out other babies with something as healthy as breast milk. I'm very proud to have been exclusively breast feeding Isabella for the last 3 1/2 months. I hope to continue exclusively breast feeding until 6 months when we add solid foods and to keep breast feeding until at least a year and probably longer. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends breast feeding for a year and the World Health Organization recommends 2 years. I love how convenient it is and it is such a wonderful bonding experience.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling baby!! Can't wait for the next time we see her (and you guys!).
Love, Mom (Debby)