Sunday, August 3, 2008

First post, new site!


Hello!

I've moved the blog here because sadly, Bundlo is shutting down. I've backed up the blog onto my computer and I've been thinking about making it into a keepsake book for Isabella. I thought she might enjoy reading my thoughts and news about her when she gets older.

Well, our weekend is nearly over and it's almost time for week 2 back at work. Isabella has her 2 month appointment tomorrow, even though she's 2 1/2 months. Her doctor likes to schedule them a bit later to make sure the kids are at good weights for their vaccinations. I'm excited to see how much she weighs and how long she is! She's already in a lot of 6 month clothes! She's a long girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love your profile picture. =)

I think your idea of giving your blogs as a keepsake to Isabella when she's older is a great idea!

Mia said...

sweet !! looking forward to more baby posts