


Little Isabella has been feeling a bit under the weather since she had her vaccinations. She did good after her appointment, just a little extra fussy, but good overall. We took her to my mom's Tuesday morning and she cried for an hour and a half before my mom called me. I went to her house to pick up Isabella and she had finally tired herself out and was asleep. I stayed home the rest of yesterday with her too. She was in a pretty good mood. We played a lot, as you can see by the pictures, she's been trying to eat her fox. She's still feeling a bit icky today, but stayed at grandma's all day. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon. I believe that vaccinations are very important, but it's still sad to see her not feeling well. I feel like I should be home with her, especially in times like this. I know she needs me. It doesn't make going to work any easier.
1 comment:
look at how cute! I'm sorry she's not feeling well, but I'm sure she'll be all better soon. Vaccinations are rough. =(
but necessary!
hang in there <3
Post a Comment