Isabella is 15 weeks this week! She's still not so happy about her teeth hurting her, so she's had a few rough days. I'm really hoping they won't take forever to come through. Tomorrow is her last day at my mom's. We met with Tina, who runs her day care on Tuesday. Isabella was happy to sit in her lap and play with a toy while we talked. Even though I'd rather be home with her, I am very happy that I've found Tina and I think it will be a great place for Isabella to spend her days while we're working. I think she'll really enjoy watching all of the other kids play all day.
Monday night I'm going to venture out of the house for a concert and my friend Adena will be watching Isabella. It's a big step for us, but my friends won't let me get out of going to the concert! It will be fun and I know Isabella will be in good hands.
Here are a few new pictures. Isabella is proudly sporting her Wonder Woman shirt! It's too cute!




1 comment:
too cute! she's getting sooooo big!
Post a Comment