Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 months old!

It's hard to believe that Isabella is 3 months old today! She's changed so much in a few short months! This week, we discovered a new stage, teething! Isabella's been a bit of a cranky girl for the last 2 weeks. At first I thought it was just her vaccinations, but then my mom suggested that she might be teething. Sure enough, she has all of the signs. We can't feel any teeth yet, but I guess it can take quite a long time. We have some teething tablets and baby tylenol to manage the pain. Once my mom gave her baby oragel, she was a happy camper!
For her 3 month birthday, Isabella got a new big girl toy! We got her a jumperoo! We put it together tonight and let her play in it a but. She was a little tired, but seemed interested. She was spinning one of the toys on it. I'll put her in it again tomorrow morning when she's more happy and playful.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute to see Isabella in her new toy. She will love that, I'm sure. Hope she handles the teething okay. Jeremy got his first tooth at 4 months, so if she follows in her Daddy's footsteps, it won't be long!

Elizabeth, Aaron, Rebekah said...

The pictures are really cute. I can't believe she is three months and teething! She looks like she is having a good time in her jumper though.