Here are some new pictures of Izzy this week. I included more of her rash, which is mostly gone now. I'm pretty sure it was a heat rash from her sun screen being on her skin too long and not allowing her to sweat properly. She's much better now. She is really getting the whole walking thing down. She's even better today than she was yesterday when I took the video!
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
3 comments:
Wow, those are some good solid steps!
She's cruisin' like a pro! Great job, even with the dog in for kisses!
Looking forward to seeing her do that in person!
Love to you all,
Shannon
Wow that's great!! I loved how Mickey was right there for a little extra support if she needed it.
Yipee, look at her go!!! She looks like a little pro at walking! Thanks for the video, so, so cute!
Post a Comment