We've had a very busy weekend! We got our new king sized bed on Saturday and it is amazing! We have so much more room! I was able to talk Jeremy into getting it and he's happy to have it. I've been debating for a very long time about moving Izzy into her own bed, but I feel that we aren't ready yet. I'm not conerned about getting her out of our bed, it'll hapen when the time is right. For now, we're happy to sleep as a family.
Yesterday we also had fun at our friend's 3rd birthday party! Izzy had a blast running around and playing. She loved the ball pit!
Today, Izzy went up to the closed bathroom door and kept saying "pee pee". I took her in and thought I might as well try her on the potty, so I took her diaper off and set her on the potty chair and she peed! I was amazed! We are so proud of her! Of course, I know she still isn't ready to be potty trained, but we'll encourage her to use the potty when she wants to. Being the proud mommy that I am, I picked up some little panties to have on hand. It never hurts to be prepared!
Izzy also got her first skinned knee on Friday. She barely wimpered. I think she was too excited about me letting her walk on the side walk!
Izzy is starting to talk a ton! She now says hi, momma, daddy, kitty, cup, banana, purple, pee pee, cracker, what's that, ball, off, baby, bath, teeth, apple, eyes, no, cow, eat, Damon and bye. Of course they aren't all perfectly spoken, but she does a good job.She's also learned the "what's up" head nod from a boy at daycare. It's hilarious!
2 comments:
Loved the new pictures, of course!
Amazing that Isabella said pee pee and then went on the potty! Whew hew!
I love the new bed, and the comforter, etc. How fun to have a nice new set and a big new bed! Sleep well!
I love your new bed and the bed set. It looks really nice. I too am amazed that Isabella went pee pee in the potty. That's great she knew what to do. Sounds like you might have an easy time with the training.
Post a Comment