Izzy is 13 months tomorrow! It's amazing really! She is getting to be quiet confident in walking. She is so happy with herself for walking and is all over the place! She is starting to talk more and more.
Here are a few cute pictures I took of her over the week. There are a couple of her watching her So Smart video she got for her birthday. I know TV isn't really good for babies, but Izzy LOVES this dvd! I try to only let her watch it a couple times a week, but Jeremy's been watching it with her almost daily. What can I say if it gives me a couple minutes to make dinner and she and Jeremy are snuggling on the couch watching it? The day I took the pictures, she went over and sat on the floor and starred at the TV waiting for it. It's all about the different colors and has calming music and short little stories. She loves it!
1 comment:
So cute see Isabella sitting there so anxiously watching the green thing on her DVD! Too cute, look at her toes all spread out on that last picture! Little doll face!
Post a Comment