Here are some new pics, the bottom ones are of her rash, but it's hard to see. There's a cute one I snapped when we caught her rolling on the floor with Cole!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Rash... take 2
Little Izzy has another rash. This time, it's not Roseola... we're not sure what it is. I took her in to the doctor yesterday. He was in a hurry to go deliver a baby, so he just popped in. He said it could either be a virus or a reaction to her sunscreen. I wasn't sure about the sunscreen idea since I put it on her Saturday and the rash appeared Monday, but I don't know. It doesn't seem to bother her, but it looks awful. I'm giving her benadryl at night to see if it helps. Her doctor said it should be cleared up in a week or so. She did get weighed again, she's 22lbs 12 1/2 oz. She's gained almost 2lbs since her last check up!
Here are some new pics, the bottom ones are of her rash, but it's hard to see. There's a cute one I snapped when we caught her rolling on the floor with Cole!



Here are some new pics, the bottom ones are of her rash, but it's hard to see. There's a cute one I snapped when we caught her rolling on the floor with Cole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can kinda see her rash in those last pics, bless her heart. Always some little thing! The pictures of her rolling around with Cole are adorable!
Post a Comment