Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good news!

Hello!
We have good news! The bank accepted our offer on the house! YAY! So now we start the fun of home inspections and lots and lots of paperwork! We are so excited! I hope all goes well. It would be so nice to have our own house. I think we're getting an incredible deal!
Isabella is doing great! She's pulling herself up on anything she can reach! She likes to try the coffee table, which of course causes some bonking of her head. Right now she is more excited about standing than working on crawling, but can scoot herself around very well! Last night she tried some black beans and enjoyed them a lot! She's doing well with feeding herself finger foods and I'm trying to think of new things for her to try!





Click to play Here kitty!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're sure excited about the house!
Thanks for the darling videos of Isabella and the pets!! SO SO ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house, how exciting!!! Love the pic of her watching Sesame Street. Makenna is absolutely obsessed with Sesame Street, Elmo in particular. :)

Unknown said...

Zach and I watched Micky licking Izzy like 5 times. way too cute. The house looks awesome (wood floors!). way to go.

ea said...

yayyy.