Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 Months!

Hello!
Isabella turned 8 months this last week! We've had a busy week, so I wasn't able to post. Isabella seems to be feeling better. Her 4th tooth isn't in yet, but the 3rd is coming in nicely. She's got 2 on the bottom and one on top.
This weekend Isabella was trying hard to imitate our speech. She was trying to say "Hi Damon" and today, she said "daddy" for the first time! Of course Jeremy was beaming! Tonight when it was bed time, I told her to say goodnight daddy and Jeremy and I both swear she said "night dad". She's really trying hard!
Jeremy and I are looking into buying a house! We're really excited. We looked at a few over the weekend and last week. We think we've found the one! We're going to try to go see if again, then put an offer on it. It's priced really good and has a lot of potential! I'll keep you all updated!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months Isabella!
What fun this stage is. So much to learn and do! Enjoy each new milestone... they will happen quickly!
Love, Shannon

Elizabeth said...

Gosh I can't believe she is 8 months already!! How fun for her to have said "daddy"! Debby told us about the house you may have found. It sounds like a real deal. I hope everything works out!!