Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week in pictures

Hello!
I wanted to post some more pictures of Isabella from this past week. She is doing much better and is over feeling icky from her vaccinations. Today she tried yogurt for the first time and seemed to enjoy it! We got some Yobaby yogurt. It's made by Stonyfield Farms, the same type of yogurt that I like and it's hormone free. I mixed the pear yogurt with blueberries for a little baby smoothie! Tonight, she decided to completely pull herself up from sitting to standing! I tried to get a picture of her accomplishment, but I had to sit her back down to keep her safe while I ran to get the camera and she did not feel like a repeat performance. I did manage to get a picture of her at the half way point. She sure is a busy girl!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, darling, precious, adorable, growing baby girl!
We love you Isabella!