Monday, February 2, 2009

Home sick

Little Isabella stayed home sick today. She's getting over a cold but is feeling much better! I just noticed her 4th tooth coming in! Now she'll have 2 on top and 2 on bottom. She is becoming quite adventurous! She's not crawling yet, but she's very mobile! She just pulls herself right along! She is also pulling herself up on anything she can.
Things are looking good for the house but moving rather slow! We should have the inspection soon! It looks like we'll be in the house mid-March if all goes well.




















Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the new pics! Especially the one of her static electric hairdo! So cute! The videos are so fun, love her brushing her teeth!
Love to you three!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with Debby, I like the static hair picture. Reminds me of my fuzzy hair days when I was little. The videos were great. I bet the dogs really love having her in the house so they can get extra treats like French Toast. :0)

Anonymous said...

Ditto, love the static hair pic! She is getting so big! I'm really excited for you guys and the house. So great! Miss you!