Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another long weekend!

Hello!
We're so happy to be enjoying another long weekend! I've been lucky enough to have 4 day weekends for the last 3 weeks. I could really get used to this! We're having such beautiful weather too! Today Izzy and I went over to visit Sandy and Jade. Izzy had a great time playing with Jade! She was watching Jade walk around the yard, so she was inspired to practice her walking skills too! She still can only manage a couple steps at a time, but she's trying more and more! She just needs to build up her confidence.
The rest of the week was good. Last weekend we enjoyed some quiet family time after the party was over. Izzy enjoyed hanging out with her cousin Rebekah and playing with her water table with Damon. Of course I had to take some pictures of her playing with the potty she got for her birthday. I put it in her bathroom so she gets used to seeing it around. I know it'll be quite some time before she's ready for potty training, but it's good to have around. We got Izzy a little couch with a gift card from Great Grandma Logsdon that she got for her birthday. She loves it!





























2 comments:

Debby/Mom said...

A D O R A B L E !

Unknown said...

I will never get over mini sandy and mini rheanna hanging out. I love seeing izzy standing all on her own.