Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A new America

Today is a beautiful day in American history, a day that I feel truly proud to be American. Today we, as a country overwhelmingly elected Barack Obama, the first African American as president. When I became pregnant with Isabella, I worried about what kind of world my baby would grow up in. Now I have real hope for a better world for her future. We have elected a president that will help bring the American education system back on track, improve the health care in the country, work for a cleaner planet and end the wars we have been fighting for no clear reason. I, like Obama, want my daughter to dream without limits. To know that she can be want she wants to be as long as she works hard for it. I have hope for better future for my baby. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so... has izzy earned a puppy?