Friday, November 14, 2008

6 months old today!






Our sweet Isabella is 6 months old today! Time has gone far too fast! She had a good half birthday today. We started it off with a surprise breakfast of apples!! Apples are way more yummy than the peas she tried yesterday. Those did not go over too well! I know we're supposed to wait 4 days between trying out new foods, but I thought trying a fruit would be a fun way to celebrate Izzy's half birthday. She loved them! 
Today, I threw away all of the binkies! We are now a bink free zone. The transition should go well. Isabella has not been using a binky much at all. 
I can't believe how fast the last 6 months have gone. Isabella is growing into a beautiful, happy little girl. We couldn't love her more! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling, Darling! We wish our precious granddaughter, Isabella a Happy 6 Month Birthday!!