Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun weekend!

Isabella had a great weekend! She was very happy to see her brother and Grandma & Grandpa Magee on Saturday. She was full of smiles for them. They brought over Isabella's crib and changing table/dresser! It's nice to have her room looking more like a baby's room and I've started decorating it more. She won't be sleeping in her crib for a few months still, but it's nice to have it. We'll start letting her nap in it on the weekends.
We also went to lunch with Grandma Terrie and my aunt Tammy on Sunday. We walked down to the old mill and had lunch. Isabella seemed to enjoy her walk now that she's bigger and can sit up and see more. She was quite a happy girl!
Isabella is doing great at daycare! She loves Tina and the other kids. Tina says she's happy and playful most of the day. A little cranky here and there because of her teeth. I couldn't have found a better daycare for her! She gets a ton of attention and is the only baby there. All of the big kids just love her!
I signed Isabella up for swimming lessons. Well, more like swimming play time. She can start when she's 6 months, so she'll start classes on December 1st! I'm really excited! I think it will be something fun for us to do together!
This weekend we're going to the coast for our 2nd anniversary. I'm really excited to take Isabella for her first trip to the coast. We debated on going alone, but I decided I'm not quite ready to leave her with anyone for a weekend just yet. Probably next year. We get so little time with her as it is. I think we'll have a fun weekend! We're going to relax, take some walks on the beach and take Isabella to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. It should be a great time!
Make sure to scroll down and watch the 2 new videos if you haven't seen them yet!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's enjoying her new crib, how fun to fix up her room.
Enjoy!