Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beach vacation!

Hello!
Friday, the 12th was our 2 year anniversary, so we took a trip over to the beach! I don't feel ready to leave Isabella with anyone else for a weekend, so we took her with us. We stayed at the Inn at Otter Crest. We all had a great time! It was Isabella's first trip to the coast. We took her to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. She was mesmerized by all of the fish and sea life to look at! We took her to the beach and downtown Newport. I really think she enjoyed everything and wore herself out! Today, Isabella turn 4 months old! I can't believe our little girl is 4 months old already. She found her voice yesterday and was having a great time singing to us and telling us all about the sites she saw at the coast!






















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy, thanks for all the great pictures of your anniversary trip to the beach!! Can't decide which ones to put over in our documents, so guess it'll be all of them!! Glad it was such a good time.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Glad you guys had a good time. Happy belated anniversary. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary!
Glad you had such a nice weekend!
Wonderful pictures, as usual... I love the little green hat, where did you get it?
Hope to see you all again soon!
Love, Shannon

Mia said...

good times!!

Unknown said...

sweater pictures and outdoor pictures! looks like you guys had a blast, rheanna. happy anniversary. =)