Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to work

We're back in the swing of things after our fun mini vacation. Isabella had another vaccination on Tuesday evening. Dr Burkett only has the vaccinations required for school, so we went to the health department to get her the peumococcal vaccination. It's one that I still felt was important, especially since she's in daycare. This time, she did awesome! She cried just a bit with the shot, then took a nap. She was fine and happy after that. No crankyness or fever! I was really happy. 
Isabella's been loving her daycare! It really is a great place for her to be. She always has big smiles for Tina and all of the kids love her! I came to pick her up today and she was on the floor enjoying tummy time, looking at a mirror. She's such a happy baby!
We finally decided to break her of swaddling. She's been busting out really easily and she's made the transition well. I got a baby food making kit. It has a book, a DVD and 2 baby food freezer trays. We won't be starting Isabella on solids until she's 6 months, but I'm super excited, so I wanted to read up. My plan is to make most, if not all of her food. It should be fun! My friend is giving me her food mill and I recently bought a blender like the magic bullet, which will be great for baby food!
I'm writing this blog on my new laptop! Jeremy decided to order me a new macbook for my birthday! My birthday is in a month, but it's never too early for a present! It's awesome! There are a lot of fun things I can do with pictures and video, I just need to play around and learn how!
Here are some new pictures from today. One, as you may be able to tell is mid squeal! It cracked me up!




No comments: