Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeling icky

Hello!
This week has been a tough week for little Izzy. She hasn't been feeling well and we thought it was just her teeth at first. She had a fever Wednesday night of 102.8 it lasted, a little lower until today. I took her to urgent care today because her doctor was full and couldn't fit her in today and we found out she has an ear infection. I didn't really have any signs of an ear infection really, just instinct I guess. She just wasn't her usual self. She seems a little better this afternoon and hopefully sleeps well tonight. Both of us need a good night sleep after 2 nights of feverish, unhappy baby!
Here are some cute pictures from last weekend's trip to Salem. We all had a great trip! Izzy really seems to be starting to enjoy playing with her cousins! She really misses Damon since he went back to Salem and asks for DD all of the time. She just loves him! She'll be so happy to see him this weekend when he comes back out.
Izzy is 15 months old today!!

















1 comment:

Debby/Mom said...

What a darling group of pictures from our weekend together. Thanks for posting those! I love the reaction of all the other kids to Ty's itch in the last pic! Glad to know Izzy's feeling better now!