Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year!

Hello!
Happy New Year! Isabella's first day of 2009 was a little rough. Yesterday she got 3 vaccinations so she's been feeling a little icky. The good news is that we're done with vaccinations until she's over a year old!
Today I decided to give Isabella something new to eat, so she tried edemame! I think she liked it. She was getting tired and grouchy, but seemed happy about the new flavor. She's still not a big eater, but she seems to like most of what she tries. Below is one of my favorite pictures of her eating. She was sampling prunes and blueberries, which she loved! Her hair was a little crazy from nap time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee new pictures! Happy New Year to you guys! Sorry to hear that Isabella wasn't feeling good after those shots, but what do ya do?!
Love hearing about the exotic things Isabella gets to eat like edamame! Love the blueberry/prune face!!

Anonymous said...

I love the blueberry picture! The new pic of you two is cute, also! You look very pretty. :)