Hello all!
It's Christmas Eve! We're all enjoying a day off work. I took Izzy into my work today to see everyone. She hasn't been in since Halloween! She's grown so much since then. We went early to beat the snow storm. It's coming down really hard right now! We had planned to go to Salem on Christmas to see our family, but we're snowed into Bend. Jeremy will head over tomorrow while Isabella and I stay behind. We'll be celebrating Christmas tonight, then again on Friday when Jeremy and Damon get back home. We're so excited to be celebrating Isabella's very 1st Christmas.
We cheated a bit and did stockings this morning because Jeremy just could not wait. Isabella got some teething biscuits that we decided to let her try. She seemed unsure of what to do with it. She sticks everything else in her mouth except what I wanted her to stick in her mouth! The biscuit ended up on the floor before long. We'll try again later. She's doing well with eating. She's eating cherrios now! I've started to give her some foods, like bananas in her baby safe feeder, which she loves! It's got mesh around it, so no big chunks break off into her mouth. She's not an over enthusiastic eater, but that's about normal for her age. So far she likes just about everything she's tried, but her least favorite by far is peas!
We'll post more tomorrow with lots of Christmas pictures! She opened one gift from her auntie Annie! You can see her sporting her new adorable hat below!
2 comments:
We missed you guys last night and wished you all could come today, but understand the weather being a problem. We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to when we can see all of you again!
I'd repeat Elizabeth's post, so ditto from our family! Stay warm!
Love, Shannon
Post a Comment