Monday, October 6, 2008

Check up



Isabella's 4 month check up was today. She's 15lbs, 12 1/2oz and 27 inches long! She's off the growth charts! Dr Burket said she is doing great! I'm so proud of my healthy happy girl. 
Tina, Isabella's daycare provider emailed me some adorable pictures she's taken of Isabella. I love them and had to share!







4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Adorable...absolutely adorable. I can't decide which one is my favorite. She seems to be doing well at day care and that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

What great smiles! She always looks like she's having such fun or intently learning something new. I love the one of her laughing! Definitely many here you can frame.
Looking forward to seeing you all again!
Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Isabella couldn't look any happier in day care than she does!! She looks like she is very well cared for and loving it!
Darling pics!

Anonymous said...

way too adorable. I'm really glad to see she's doing so well in daycare. It's great that you've found a place like that!