Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another fun playdate



Today we went out to our friend Adena's house so Isabella could play with some buddies. Isabella got to play with Daisy, Jade and Blake. She had a great time! 
We also got a new couch! This is very exciting to us, since our last one was awful! There are some pictures of Isabella and daddy playing on the new couch!
Isabella has her 4 month appointment Monday.  She's now much closer to 5 months, but Dr Burket likes to have the appointments later in their months. I am excited to see just how big she is!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice couch! And of course lovely pics of Isabella. :) I can't believe how big she's getting. Cute, too! :)

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of Isabella having a play date with friends, that's awesome.
Congrats on the new couch, looks like I might've seen a new lamp also? Good for you guys!!