Hello guys!
Sorry for the lack of posts. We've been busy! Isabella is doing great! She has had a personality explosion! All of the sudden, our shy little girl is very friendly and talkative! I took her to work a few weeks ago to visit. She usually clings to me and doesn't interact with anyone. This time, I set her on the floor and she took off. Toddling all around, saying hi to everyone and checking everything out. She is very much into exploring. I've been trying to take her places that she can pretty freely roam around. I also signed her up for a Kindermusik class starting at the end of the month!
I've decided to postpone going back to school. The thought of not having any free time for many years is a little scary to me. I've been enjoying sewing and like to read. I'd like to start a garden in spring and enjoy my family. School might be too much for me.
On the 12th, Jeremy and I celebrate our 3rd anniversary. We've been together nearly 9 years! Of course we took breaks in there, but it's still a long time!
I have some new pics, but wanted to get a post out, so I will upload the pics later, hopefully this weekend.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment