Isabella has been feeling a little extra crabby. I'm thinking she's working on her canine teeth. Hopefully they come in soon. It's been a while since her last teeth have come in and I almost forgot how much fun it is! Otherwise, she's been doing great. She's such a busy little girl! Her new favorite thing is to walk around and play outside. She says "side" when she wants to go out and frequently goes to the front door to try to open it (yikes!) She'll even take our keys or her baby keys and try to open the door with them.
I've gotten back into sewing and I am loving it! I really did need a hobby. I found a good used sewing machine on Craigslist for a good price. I made Isabella a kitty doll for my first project. I'm really happy with the way she turned out. Next, I'm working on a dress for Izzy. So many possibilities!
Saturday Aunt Amber watched Isabella for a few hours while Jeremy and I had a mini date night at home. We ordered Chinese food and watched a movie. It was nice to just relax. It was only our 3rd night since Isabella was born (yes, 3rd!) that we've had a night or even a few hours without her. We've decided to try to do it at least once a month. Isabella had a good time playing with Aunt Amber and Brooklynn but was very ready to come home by the time I picked her up!
1 comment:
More great pictures, love it! I enjoyed seeing the Kitty Doll in a bigger picture than the one on the phone that you sent. JUST DARLING!
So glad to hear about you and Jeremy having some "just the two of you time." Happy sewing!!!
Post a Comment