Sunday, April 19, 2009

11 Months!

Isabella is 11 months old! It's so weird to think that her birthday is less than a month away. She has been growing and exploring a ton! She's not walking yet, but cruises on everything and is getting pretty daring! Isabella has learned to drink out of a straw. She loves to drink water out of her Elmo cups! Most of the time she is soaking wet when she's done, but she is very proud of herself! She now eats what we eat at all of our meals. She's tried chicken & vegetable curry that I made. Spicy Lava chicken from a Hawaiian BBQ place and she loved it! She's quite adventurous! To help her eat all of that food, she now has 9 teeth, including 2 molars! Her favorite foods right now are strawberries, blueberries and kiwi!

















2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

9 teeth!! Wow...that's great! I love the picture of her and the cat looking out the window together. It's really cute. Are there big plans for Isabella's birthday? I too can't believe it's coming up soon!

Debby/Mom said...

That's what I was going to say too! 9 teeth??!!! Molars too, huh?! No wonder she's eating so many different kinds of foods! What an adorable batch of pictures!Can't wait to get over and see your house! I'm overdue!