This week we sign papers and get our house! Yippee!! We have all of March to move and clean. I can't wait to have it all done!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
9 1/2 months
Isabella is 9 1/2 months! She is doing fantastic! She's really mastered crawling and pulling herself up. Yesterday I took her in for an eye exam and everything looks great! We have a doctor's appointment a week from Monday. It's been a while and I'm excited to see her stats. Around this age, growth slows a little.
This week we sign papers and get our house! Yippee!! We have all of March to move and clean. I can't wait to have it all done!





This week we sign papers and get our house! Yippee!! We have all of March to move and clean. I can't wait to have it all done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh such adorable pictures of our precious granddaughter! She looks so cute standing up to the coffee table! Glad to hear that the eye exam went well. Keep up the great progress, Isabella!
She looks so old! I can't believe how big she's getting and how many teeth she has. Congrats again on the house!
Post a Comment